With the continuous development and perfection of laser technology, the trend of laser cutting and processing has become more and more inevitable, some traditional difficult to cut or cut the quality of the plate, encountered laser cutting, in the sheet metal industry, laser cutting is widely used in the carbon steel industry. Today's laser cutting processing manufacturers for you to introduce the next laser cutting processing in the common problems:
1. Blast perforation - the material is illuminated by a continuous laser to form a pit in the center, and then the molten material is quickly removed to form a hole by the oxygen flow coaxed with the laser beam. The size of the general hole is related to the thickness of the plate, the average diameter of the blast perforation is half the thickness of the plate, so the diameter of the hole in the blasting of the thicker plate is larger, and not round, not suitable for use in parts with higher processing accuracy requirements, can only be used on scrap.
2. Analysis of deformation of small holes (small diameter and thickness) in cutting and processing
This is because the machine tool (only for high-power laser cutting machine) in the processing of small holes is not to take the way of blasting perforation, but with pulse perforation (soft puncture) way, which makes the laser energy in a very small area too concentrated, the non-processing area is also charred, resulting in the deformation of the hole, affecting the quality of processing.
3. When laser cutting and processing stainless steel and aluminum zinc plate, the work piece has the analysis produced by burrs
The above situation, first consider the cutting of low-carbon steel when the burrs factors, but can not simply speed up the cutting speed, because the increase in speed sometimes appears plate cutting not wear, this situation is particularly prominent in the processing of aluminum and zinc plate. At this time, the machine should be considered for other factors to solve, such as whether the nozzle to be replaced, rail movement instability.
4. The output power of the laser is not enough, it is necessary to check whether the operation of the laser generator is normal, if it is normal, then observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct, if not adjusted correctly;
5. When cutting low-carbon steel normally, the spark beam is long, flat and has fewer forks. The appearance of abnormal sparks affects the smoothness and processing quality of the cutting section of the part.
6. If the thread is loose at the connection between the nozzle and the laser head, the cutting should be suspended immediately, check the connection status of the laser head, and the thread should be re-threaded.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?