With the maturity of fiber laser, laser precision cutting processing has long replaced the traditional process, become the mainstream of sheet metal processing. The advantages of laser cutting are: high cutting accuracy, fast cutting speed, smooth and flat cutting surface (no secondary processing required), small working area, narrow cut, small thermal deformation, flexible process, low noise, clean and non-polluting production process. So what core components are used in the process? Let's take a look at it together and hope to help you all:
1. Machine tool
The machine stability requirements of laser precision cutting and processing are very high, and the high precision and stability of machine tools are conducive to improving the accuracy of laser cutting. At present, the mainstream machine tools on the market have glycross, cantilever, beam type, different machine tools, such as beam machine tools are mainly used for large manufacturers material cutting, but also for specific areas of models, such as 3D fiber laser cutting, mainly used in the automotive industry.
2. Laser lenses
The entire laser precision cutting processing is mostly used for laser lenses, many optics contain laser lenses, different lenses have different effects, there are full-back lenses, semi-reverse lenses, focusing lenses and so on. The quality of the lens directly affects the output power of the laser, and also affects the performance of the whole machine. The same lenses are also divided into domestic and imported, domestic lenses life and cutting effect is not as good as imported lenses, but its price is much cheaper imported lenses.
3. Laser cutting head
Laser cutting head is the core device of laser output, which consists of focus mirror, focus lens, nozzle and other systems. Laser cutting head needs to move with the cutting line, for different materials, the cutting head needs to be adjusted, a good cutting head can effectively improve the cutting effect and cutting speed. Poor-quality cutting heads are not even cut on certain materials.
Laser precision cutting and processing belongs to high-precision equipment, of which lasers are the core accessories, especially the need for protection. Fiber laser cutting machine for fiber laser laser, the current market mainstream fiber laser for Germany IPG, British SPI, German ROFIN, etc. , domestic mainstream fiber laser for Guoyao, Wanshunxing, Ruike laser.
5. Laser precision punching
Laser precision perforation is the reduction of the diameter of the spot to microns, resulting in a high laser power density, laser punching can be performed on almost any material. It is characterized by high hardness, brittle texture or soft materials on the hole, small aperture, fast processing speed, high efficiency.
The above is the introduction of the relevant components used in laser precision cutting and processing.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?