Metal laser cutting is the focus of high energy density laser beam on the metal material, so that the temperature of the metal surface suddenly increased, under the action of the laser metal and coaxial injection of oxygen chemical reaction, releasing a large amount of heat. Thus affecting the accuracy of the problem, with the spot and spray gas movement trajectory formed a seam, the temperature can reach more than the melting point, so the intestion is smoother. So how do we control the accuracy problem in the process of operation? Here's a look:
1. Metal laser cutting to achieve accurate control of focus. The smaller the focal depth of the focus lens, the smaller the spot at the focal point, so that the focus position can be effectively controlled on the metal surface, resulting in improved cutting quality. Optimize cutting perforation technology. Since the laser cutter is a thermal cut, it is also necessary to penetrate a small hole in the metal plate, and then the laser beam starts cutting the plate from the small hole.
2. The reaction of metal laser cutting produces a lot of heat, so the energy required for laser oxygen cutting is only 1/2 of the melting cutting, and the cutting speed is much greater than the laser vaporization cutting and melting cutting.
3. Reduce the taper of the punch Usually the taper of the hole increases with the increase of its aperture ratio, using appropriate laser output energy or small energy repeatedly irradiated, short focal length, small lens refractive index and reduce the angle between the incoming light and the optical axis can reduce the taper of the hole.
4. Metal laser cutting is the use of high energy density laser on the surface of brittle material scanning, so that the material is heat evaporated out of a small groove, and then apply a certain amount of pressure, brittle material will be cracked along the small groove. Control fracture is the use of laser grooves when the steep temperature distribution, in the brittle material to produce local thermal stress, so that the material along the small groove disconnect.
5. Aperture size control, metal laser cutting using a small dispersion angle of the laser (0.001 to 0.003rad), shorten the focal length or reduce the output energy to obtain a small aperture. For melting point high. Good thermal conductivity of the material can achieve a diameter of 0.01 to 1mm of small hole processing, small aperture of up to 0.001mm.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?