What is sheet metal? Sheet metal is a comprehensive cold processing process for sheet metal (usually less than 6mm), including shearing, punching/cutting/composite, folding, welding, riveting, splicing, forming, and forming parts.
1, unified thickness. For a part, the thickness of all parts is the same.
2, light weight, high strength, conductivity, low cost, large-scale mass production performance is good.
The cutting process equipment is a shearing machine, can cut a sheet of metal into a basic shape, advantages: low processing costs;
Before the shearing process, the size of the part unfold must be calculated, the size of the expanded size and bend radius, bend angle, sheet material, sheet thickness are related.
The equipment of the punching process is a punch, which can further process and form the cut material. Stamping various shapes requires different molds, common molds have round holes, long round holes, bosses;
Boss: the material is not removed, pay attention to the height of the boss is limited, with the sheet material, sheet thickness, boss slope angle and so on.
There are many kinds of bosses, including heat dissipation holes, mounting holes, etc. Due to bending, the edges of the design hole are limited to both the plate edge and the bend edge.
3. Laser cutting.
Processing equipment: laser cutting machine.
For shearing, punching process can not be completed removal materials, or a large hardness easy to damage the mold of the sheet, such as rounded corners, or there is no ready mold to stamp the required shape, can be laser cutting to complete the shape of the material before bending.
Advantages: cutting without burrs, high precision, can cut any graphic, such as leaves, flowers, etc. ;
Processing equipment: bending machine, reel machine.
They can fold or roll the metal sheet into the desired shape, is the molding process of components, through the bender knife and the lower knife on the metal sheet cold pressure to make it deform, to get the desired shape of the process called bending.
Bending is the last step of sheet metal forming, whether the part can expand and bend molding need to pay attention to a few points, the following small compilation and everyone said.
1.Lack of material, as shown below, the boss is too high, beyond the material's stretchability, the boss is generally used to pad high installation size or avoid installation conflicts, so the boss must not change the internal structure of the material, do not affect the strength of the structure can be produced. For example, the boss cone and the plane angle of 45 degrees, the height of the plate thickness of 3 times.
2. Redundant materials: Redundant materials are common at multiple bend edges closed, mostly for process errors or drawing errors.
3. Bend limit: Most benders have certain restrictions on bends.
Unilateral height: Depending on the size of the bender and the height of the upper knife, the solution can be to bend at a large multilateral angle.
Bilateral height: not greater than the maximum height of the unilateral side, in addition to all restrictions on the unilateral height, but also limited by the bottom edge: bend high bottom edge.
4. Since sheet metal parts are formed by a sheet metal sheet through bends, the contact of bend edges is not sealed without a hard connection, if not processed will affect the strength, usually the treatment is welding, the technical requirements on the drawing are: welding angle, welding angle, repair round.
5. Surface treatment.
Because sheet metal sheet metal sheet is thin, not suitable for hot galvanizing, common surface treatment methods are: phosphating, electrostatic spray plastic, color with the project, this process is applicable to the sheet material for the surface of the black parts not treated.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?