Many workers often encounter cutting material burning edges when using laser cutting. Mainly because in the processing of small holes, although the outside of the hole can be fully cooled, the small hole part of the inside of a single hole because of the small space for heat diffusion, heat is too concentrated to cause excessive burning, hanging slag and other problems. In addition, in thick plate cutting, the molten metal and heat accumulation generated during perforation on the surface of the material will cause the auxiliary airflow to disturb and the heat input too much, thus causing excessive burning.
If it is produced during the cutting of small holes in carbon steel, the production of oxidizing reaction heat can be inhibited in carbon steel cutting with oxygen as an auxiliary gas, which is the key to solving the problem. Auxiliary oxygen can be used when perforated, and lag is switched to auxiliary air or nitrogen to cut. This method can process 1/6 thick plate of small holes.
Pulse cutting conditions with low frequency and peak output power have the characteristics of reducing heat output and contribute to the optimization of cutting conditions. Setting the conditions to a single pulsed laser beam, high peak output with high heat intensity and low frequency conditions can reduce the accumulation of molten metal on the surface of the material during perforation and inhibit the output of heat.
If in aluminum alloy and stainless steel cutting in the burning edge: in this material processing, the auxiliary gas used is nitrogen, in the cutting generally does not occur burning edge problem, but because the temperature of the inner material of the small hole is very high, the phenomenon of the inside of the slag will be more frequent.
The pressure of the auxiliary gas can be increased, and the condition can be set to the pulse condition of peak output and low frequency. Auxiliary gas uses air as well as nitrogen, does not burn, but it is easy to appear at the bottom of the slag, when the condition needs to be set to high auxiliary gas pressure, peak output, low frequency pulse conditions.
Compared with other traditional cutting methods, laser cutting machine not only has the main characteristics of narrow seams, small deformation of work parts and laser cutting with fast speed, high efficiency, low cost, stable performance and so on.
Therefore, in order to improve the efficiency and yield of laser cutting in Jinan, to avoid the problem of burning edge, users can refer to the above methods of operation, and pay attention to the operation method, in order to achieve their desired effect.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?