The process of using various equipment to change the shape of the metal sheet is called sheet metal processing, the main process is the cutting of the metal plate, bend molding, welding, riveting and so on. Parts can also be processed by stamping, bending, stretching, etc., and we can use it for a series of metal treatments.
1. Metal marking
Direct part marking is a series of techniques for permanent marking on metal for part traceability, industrial part labeling, decoration, or any other purpose. Marking can be achieved through a variety of technologies, including engraving, die-casting, stamping, etching and grinding.
2. Metal carving
Engraving is a technique used primarily to carve patterns, text, pictures, or codes on metal surfaces to obtain products with permanent markings, or to print carvings on paper using carved metal. Engraving mainly uses laser and mechanical engraving two technical means. Mechanical engraving can be done manually or by more reliable scaler or sheet metal.
Metal engraving technology can be used for: personalized jewelry, fine art, photopolymer laser imaging, industrial marking technology, engraving sports trophies, printing and so on.
3. Metal stamping
Metal stamping is not a material reduction process. It is a mold to fold the metal plate into various shapes. The household appliances we usually come into contact with, such as pans, spoons, cooking pots and plates, are processed by stamping. Punches are also used to make ceiling materials, medical equipment, machine parts and even coins. Its products are widely used in medical, electronics, electrical, automotive, military, HVAC, pharmaceutical, commercial and machinery manufacturing and other industries.
4. Metal grinding
Grinding is the physical grinding of work tools (grinding tools) that are typically used to trim rough edges, remove burrs, polish welds, remove chips, produce sharp blades, or create a unique finished appearance for metal parts. Typically, grinding is the last step in a part after carving, stamping, etching, or any other form of sheet metal.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?