The main material for sheet metal machining work is steel. In the process of rolling the product to a sheet metal position for down-materialization, processing, forming, assembly, and connection to sheet metal work, the steel is subjected to external forces and heated deformation processing, resulting in stress and deformation. Some deformations are the technical requirements of the product, and some deformations exceed the technical requirements. Stresses and deformations that exceed technical requirements are called deformation defects. To this end, appropriate process and technical measures should be taken to prevent.
Causes of steel deformation defects during sheet processing:
1. The deformation of raw materials mainly comes from the rolling process, the transportation process and the improper stacking of steel.
In the rolling process of steel, if there are problems such as uneven plate heating, uneven roller bending and inconsistent roller seams, the compression of the plate in the width direction will be uneven. The stretched part is constrained by the less stretched part to create the pressure stress, and the less stretched part produces the pull stress. Therefore, under pressure stress, the longer part may be unstable, resulting in deformation.
2. Sheet metal processing parts steel plate, especially thin plate, prone to local uneven deformation, wrinkle deformation or relatively smooth large wave deformation, and sometimes even distortion. Larger grooved steels are prone to bending and deformation, and smaller angled steels are prone to deformation. After hot rolling, the steel has water or moisture in the cooling process, which can deform.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?