In order to increase the use of materials, most sheet metal parts will be processed sheet metal. This can change the shape or function of sheet metal, so more and more people choose sheet metal processing. The more important thing in sheet metal processing is the processing of cutting, which is also very important for processing.
So how to cut in sheet metal processing? Let me explain it to you.
Cut processing in sheet metal processing is not only for shape changes for thickness and so on can be processed, so in different situations to use the present effect is also different. Therefore, cutting for sheet metal parts in the processing is to change its essence of the role, it must be known that the cutting method is also quite more.
Commonly, there are electrical welding, plasma cutting, laser cutting and other methods, and in sheet metal parts in the processing of cutting are the use of laser cutting processing. This is because sheet metal is relatively hard, so it is also a good choice to choose laser cutting when handling.
When using laser cutting, the cross-section is also relatively neat and clean. It's also relatively easy to post-process, and more easier to use. When used, there will be no inso-fits-all, and the effects can be considerable. Very much care should be taken when cutting to prevent the cutting part from being in disarray.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?