Sheet metal processing, inevitably will produce some parts scrap, then how to limit scrap control costs, after all, scrap parts are a waste of money ah. Here are a few ways to limit scrap parts when you're processing sheet metal.
1, laser ignition points: pay attention to accuracy!
The ignition point of the laser cutting, where the laser beam begins to cut, produces additional thickness. If the stop resists this extra thickness, the part will be slightly "skewed". As a result, accuracy will be affected by one-tenth or more, so it is important for the operator to pay attention to accuracy in laser cutting.
2, length calculation to maintain accuracy
Cad software must be set up in the design department prior to processing and the correct bending loss values equivalent to the material/thickness/machine sequence must be used.
3, parts inspection
The bender usually checks its bends, but does not have to check the final size of the part. Even if the dimensions do not match, the bending operator may consider the part appropriate. However, in areas where part accuracy is important, such as outsourcing by the medical sector or the aviation industry, parts are inspected and rejected in the event of an error. Therefore, in sheet metal processing must pay attention to the part inspection, in order to ensure the control of scrap parts.
The above is a small editor for you to introduce the sheet metal processing process how to limit scrap parts related content, if you want to find sheet metal processing manufacturers to cooperate, welcome to inquire, we will have a dedicated technical staff to serve you.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?