1, the corner melts
When deceleration cuts the corner of a thin steel plate, the laser melts the corner due to overheating. A small radius is generated around the corner to maintain high-speed laser cutting and avoid overheating and melting of steel plates during corner cutting, resulting in good cutting quality and reduced cutting time and increased productivity.
2, part spacing
In general, cutting thick plate and hot plate, part spacing is larger, because the heat of the thick plate hot plate has a greater impact, in cutting corner sharp corners and small graphics, easy to burn edges, affecting cutting quality.
3, lead settings
In the process of cutting the thicker plate, in order to make the cutting seams well connected and prevent burns at the beginning and end points, a transition line is often introduced at the beginning and end of the cut, called the lead and tail, respectively. Leads and tails are not useful for the workman itself, so be outside the scope of the work piece, while not setting the leads in hard-to-dissipate areas such as sharp corners. The connection between the lead and the cut is made using an arc transition as far as possible to smooth the movement of the machine and avoid burns caused by corner pauses.
Two or more parts together into a combination, large quantities of rule graphics as far as possible in common, co-cutting can greatly shorten the cutting time, but also save raw materials.
5, part collision
To maximize productivity, many laser cutting equipment is 24h continuous operation, and the use of unmanned automated on/off devices, hit the cut completed tip parts and cause cutting head damage and production disruption, resulting in greater losses. This requires sorting attention: (1) select the right cutting path, bypass cut parts, reduce collisions. (2) Choose the best cutting route to reduce cutting time. (3) Automatic or manual combination of multiple small parts with small connections, after cutting, removed parts, can easily break the small connection.
6, residual material treatment
After cutting the part, the skeleton-like remaining material on the workbench of the laser cutting equipment needs to be removed as soon as possible to facilitate subsequent cutting operations. For laser cutting equipment that does not have an automatic discharge device, the skeleton-like remaining material can be cut into small pieces for quick removal. This avoids personal injury caused by the operator moving heavy and sharp edges.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?