Is the expression of sheet metal processing process like below intuitive? How do you express it? Let's take a look at it in more detail.
Below is a good sheet metal part, all sheet metal in the design tree's last feature is a flat mode, then we expand the flat mode can see that the software automatic sheet metal bending process, is expressed in the order of bends.
In order to better show the process of sheet metal processing, we open the view in flat mode, as shown in the following image, each step of the bend is shown.
To better demonstrate the machining steps, we rename the bend steps for sheet metal, just like feature renames, windows files are renamed in the same way, one by one, the first step, the second step, the third step, the fourth figure, as shown in the following image:
Next we switch to the configuration option on the design tree, right-click on the main name, and add five configurations one by one, as shown in the following image:
Once the configuration is added, go to the four steps below the tablet in the design tree, select the four steps, right mouse button, select the configuration feature, as shown in the following image:
The software pops up a dialog box to modify the configuration, and we just need to select the characteristics that the different configurations need to compress, depending on the configuration expression, as shown in the following image:
Switch to the configuration state and double-click each configuration one by one to see if it is correctly expressed, as shown in the following image:
After confirming that the expression is correct, select the drawing, drag a view, and select the relative configuration under the reference configuration of each view to complete the expression of the sheet metal machining process, as shown in the following image.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?