Mold production needs to rely on punches (presses) to provide power, different mold sizes, structural types need to choose different punches to match. Reasonable choice of punch can reduce costs and save resources.
The main criteria for the selection of punches for molds are measured by the size of the tonnage, usually by the sum of the die's punching force, forming force, pressing force, material dislocation force, etc. Among them, mainly to the cutting force.
The punch force is not fixed, and the force changes during a stamping process as follows: when the punch begins to touch the stamping product, the punch force has been increasing. When the punch rushes into about 1/3 of the thickness of the product, the punch force reaches the maximum value. Then, because of the appearance of the material fault zone, the force will gradually decrease. Therefore, the calculation of the punch force, calculate the maximum punch force can be.
The calculation of the force of the punch.
The formula for the general class punch force is: P.L.t.KS Kg.
Note: P is the force required for punching in kg.
L is the total profile perse per per per silhouette of the punch product, in mm units.
t is thick, unit mm.
KS is the shear strength of the material in Kg/mm2.
In general, when the cutting product material is soft steel, the material shear strength is specified as follows: KS s 35kg / mm2.
Suppose the thickness of the material is t 1.2, the material is soft steel plate, the product needs to cut the shape of 500mmx700mm square plate, its punch force size is what?
A: According to the calculation formula: P × L × Ks.
Therefore, P is 2400×1.2×35 is 100800Kg is 100T.
The tonnage selection needs to be pre-added by 30%, so the tonnage is calculated to be about 130 tons.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?