There is a terminology within each industry, what is the technical term for the sheet metal processing industry? Sheet metal processing plant small editor for you to introduce.
First, drop material: refers to the general punch or other equipment using mold processing to obtain the product shape of the process.
Second, punching: refers to the work parts by the general punch and mold processing hole processing process.
Third, the expansion of holes: refers to the use of drill bits or milling cutters on the work piece small holes processing into large holes of the process.
Fourth, sink hole: refers to the process of collaborating with joints such as sink screws, and processing tapered holes on the work piece.
Five, pull riveting: refers to the pull riveting gun for east and west with pull nails to two or more work pieces closely linked together the process.
Six, riveting: with rivets will be two or more work pieces face-to-face joint process, if the sink riveting, the work parts need to be first sink hole.
Seven, printing: refers to the use of molds on the work piece out of the text, symbols or other imprinting process.
Eight, cut angle: refers to the press or oil press using mold to remove the corner of the work piece process.
Nine, angle: refers to the use of molds, sickles, grinders and other sharp corners of the work piece for sheet metal processing process.
Ten, leveling: refers to the work parts before and after uneven, the use of other equipment for the work parts of the process of flat.
Eleven, polishing: refers to the use of polishing equipment for the work surface light treatment process.
T2. Heat treatment: refers to the process of special treatment for the hardness of progressive work parts.
13. Oxidation: refers to the process of forming an oxidation film on the surface of the work piece in order to protect or beautiful the work piece.
Fourtetee, sand blasting: refers to the blasting machine through the work surface treatment process.
Fifteen, assembly: refers to the process of installing more than two work pieces together.
The above is the small editor for you to introduce 15 sheet metal processing industry terminology, I hope to help you.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?