Sheet metal processing stamping part refers to the mold used in steel/ non-ferrous metals and other plates under room temperature conditions, formed into a specified shape by the press to provide the pressure required for processing. Compared with other methods of machining and plastic processing, stamping parts processing has many unique advantages, both technically and economically. The main performance is as follows.
(1) Sheet metal processing stamping processing production efficiency is high, and easy to operate, easy to achieve mechanization and automation. This is because sheet metal processing stamping is relying on punching mold and stamping equipment to complete the processing, ordinary press travel times per minute up to dozens of times, high-speed pressure per minute up to hundreds or even thousands of times, and each stamping trip can get a punch.
(2) Sheet metal processing stamping because the mold ensures the size and shape accuracy of sheet metal processing stamping parts, and generally does not destroy the surface quality of stamping parts, and mold life is generally longer, so sheet metal processing stamping quality is stable, good interchangeability, with "exactly the same" characteristics.
(3) Sheet metal processing stamping can be processed out of a larger size range, more complex shape parts, such as small to watch stopwatch, large to car beams, covering parts, plus sheet metal processing stamping material cold deformation hardening effect, sheet metal processing stamping strength and stiffness are higher.
(4) Sheet metal processing stamping generally no chip crushing material generation, material consumption is less, and no other heating equipment is required, so it is a material-saving, energy-saving processing method, sheet metal processing stamping parts lower cost.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?