Sheet metal processing, we will use different processing methods, of which laser cutting is one of them, let's talk about the benefits of sheet metal processing using laser cutting machine.
1, ultra-low cost, laser power consumption per hour only 0.5 to 1.5 degrees;
2, high-performance, imported original packaging fiber laser, stable performance, service life of more than 100,000 hours.
3, high speed, high efficiency, cutting sheet speed of up to tens of meters per minute.
4, laser maintenance-free.
5, cutting edge quality is good, deformation is small, the appearance is flat, beautiful.
6, the use of import-oriented transmission mechanism and servo motor, cutting accuracy is high.
7, can be free to design a variety of graphics or text instant cutting, simple operation, flexible, convenient.
Application areas: can cut a variety of metal plates, pipes, mainly applicable to stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel, galvanized plate, a variety of alloy plates, rare metals and other materials of rapid cutting;
Widely used in: kitchen electrical, sheet metal chassis frame, frame equipment, electrical equipment, lighting metal, advertising signs, auto parts, display equipment, a variety of metal products, sheet metal cutting and processing industries.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?