Laser cutting is a process revolution in sheet metal processing and a "processing center" in sheet metal processing. Laser cutting flexibility, cutting speed, high production efficiency, product production cycle is short, for customers to win a wide range of markets. Let's take a look at each of the benefits of laser cutting.
1. High accuracy: positioning accuracy 0.05mm, repeated positioning accuracy 0.02 mm.
2. Narrow seam: the laser beam focuses into a very small point of light, so that the focus reaches a high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of gasification, evaporation forms a hole. As the beam moves relatively linearly with the material, the holes are continuously cut with a very narrow width. The cut width is generally 0.10 to 0.20mm.
3. The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface is free of burrs, and the roughness of the cut surface is generally controlled within Ra12.5.
4. Fast speed: cutting speed up to 10m/min, maximum positioning speed up to 70m/min, much faster than wire cutting.
5. Good cutting quality: no contact cutting, cutting edge affected by heat is very small, basically no work parts thermal deformation, completely avoid the material cut when the formation of the collapse edge, cutting generally do not need secondary processing.
6. Do not damage the work parts: laser cutting machine will not come into contact with the surface of the material, to ensure that the work pieces are not scratched.
7. Not affected by the hardness of the cut material: laser can be steel plate, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, carbide, etc. processing, no matter what kind of hardness, can be cut without deformation.
8. Not affected by the shape of the work piece: laser processing flexibility is good, can be processed any graphic, can cut pipe and other special profiles.
9. Non-metallic cutting processing can be carried out: such as plastics, wood, PVC, leather, textiles, glasses and so on.
10. Save mold investment: laser processing does not need mold, no mold consumption, no need to repair mold, save mold replacement time, thereby saving processing costs, reduce production costs, especially suitable for the processing of large products.
11. Save materials: the use of computer programming, can be different shapes of products for the entire plate material cutting, to maximize the utilization of materials.
12. Improve the speed of new product development: product drawings formed, immediately can be laser processing, in the shortest possible time to get the new product in kind.
Laser cutting no cutting force, no deformation processing, no tool wear, good material adaptability, whether simple or complex parts, can be used laser a precision rapid forming cutting, its cut narrow, good cutting quality, high degree of automation, simple operation, low labor intensity, no pollution, can achieve automatic cutting samples, sets, improve material utilization, low production costs, good economic benefits.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?