Always say sheet metal processing, but what is the definition of sheet metal processing? There is really no clear definition, after querying the relevant information, sheet metal processing definition finishing as follows, we also see if there is a problem:
Sheet metal is a systematic term for a process of making and forming plate parts. From the drawing and expansion method of plate parts, to the bending, soldering, riveting and other production processes in the production process are sheet metal. Sheet metal mainly focuses on the unfolding and calculation of board parts.
Sheet metal has not yet had a relatively complete definition, according to a definition in a foreign professional journal can be defined as: sheet metal is for sheet metal (usually below 6mm) a comprehensive cold processing process, including shearing, punching/cutting/composite, folding, welding, riveting, stitching, molding (e.g. automotive body) and so on. What is remarkable is that the thickness of the same part is the same.
Sheet metal factories generally include shear machines, CNC punching machines/lasers, plasma, water jet cutters,according to The Metal Machine, Bending Machines, and a variety of auxiliary devices such as roll openers, leveling machines, deploring machines, spot welders, and more.
Typically, the three most important steps of a sheet metal factory are cutting, punching/cutting, and folding.
Sheet metal is sometimes used as a trigger, the word comes from the English plusmetal, generally some sheet metal by hand or mold stamping to make it plastic deformation, forming the desired shape and size, and can be further welded or a small amount of mechanical processing to form more complex parts, such as the commonly used chimneys in the home, iron furnaces, and car shells are plate gold.
Metal sheet processing is called sheet metal processing. Specifically, for example, the use of plate to make chimneys, iron barrels, fuel tank oil jugs, ventilation pipes, elbow size head, Tianyuan place, funnel shape, etc. , the main process is shearing, bending edge, bending molding, welding, riveting, etc., need a certain geometric knowledge.
Sheet metal is a sheet metal part, that is, can be punched, bent, stretched and other means to process parts, a general definition is - in the process of processing the thickness of the same part. Corresponding to the casting parts, forging parts, machining parts, such as the outside of the car iron shell is sheet metal parts, stainless steel to make some cabinets are sheet metal parts.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?