Sheet metal forming currently has three main processing methods in the market: stamping forming, folding machine forming, bending machine forming, can achieve fully automatic or semi-automated production.
However, there are considerable limitations, each of the three forming methods has the following characteristics.
(1) Stamping forming.
Advantages: stamping into the formation of low, high efficiency, fully automatic or semi-automatic are relatively easy to achieve;
Disadvantages: long opening time, mold adjustment trouble, mold costs than other processing methods are higher, not suitable for large and medium-scale work parts processing, the need for batch processing is more cost-effective.
(2) The folding machine forms.
Advantages: high efficiency, automatic or semi-automatic labor intensity is relatively low;
Disadvantages: Forming height limitation is relatively large, bending outer diameter is larger than other equipment processing radius, equipment procurement costs are high.
(3) Bending machine forming.
CNC bending machine is an indispensable processing equipment of sheet metal factory, the pressure active shaft can be divided into up-moving bending machine and down-motion bending machine, in order to control the way can be divided into ordinary bending machine, number-display bending machine and CNC bending machine several categories.
Advantages: high dosing efficiency, suitable for processing large materials, sheet metal forming can be basically achieved;
Disadvantages: full automation is difficult to achieve, the use of robot automatic bending limitations are too large, debugging time is also more time-consuming.
Forging, stamping and sheet metal production enterprises, the realization of digital automation is an important issue to face, through the realization of digital automation to promote enterprises to overcome the design, manufacturing, production and management problems faced, in the final analysis is to improve manufacturing conditions, improve manufacturing efficiency, reduce consumption, save costs, meet the rich and colorful material and cultural needs of society.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?