At the time, sheet metal processing is a very common metal processing method, which also contains a lot of processing processes, thermal deformation is one of the processes, sheet metal processing manufacturers need to pay attention to a process is thermal deformation treatment, generally in this process requires a good heat treatment to avoid product deformation. So how should sheet metal thermal deformation be carried out? Here's a little editor-in-chief to introduce you.
First, in the process of insulation, the residual stress of sheet metal processing will be released and deformation will occur, and the self-weight of the part will also lead to deformation. During the cooling process, the part is deformed due to thermal stress due to the different cooling speeds in different parts of the part. Even if the cooling speed is the same, the cooling on the surface is always fast and the internal cooling is always slow.
Second, when the product shrinks at low temperature, the amount of shrinkage is directly related to the carbon content of oversaturation. When heated at room temperature-200 degrees C, it expands. However, due to the decomposition of the metal around 200 degrees C, the expansion does not change much. In conventional heat treatment, the main causes of changes in part shape are thermal stresses and phase change stresses that occur during heating and quenching heat treatment. If the heating speed is too fast, the part is too large compared to the heating furnace, and the temperature of each part is different, the metal plate will be thermally deformed.
These are some of the methods you will introduce to the thermal deformation process in sheet metal processing plants.
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?