Cascade Precision Sheet Metal CO., Ltd. was founded in 2001 by a team of one experienced engineer and 5 technicians. In nearly twenty years, it has grown to a one-stop full service provider specialized in precision sheet metal with a team of over 120 employees.
Cascade provides customized sheet metal fabrication with all sorts of material for its worldwide customers. The metal fabrication services include stamping, perforating, forming, sheet and tube bending, laser cutting, shearing, welding and CNC machining etc. as well as all secondary operations. Cascade has supplied a wide variety of parts and products, including HVAC industry parts (ductwork, heat exchanger, venting device, etc.), structural elements (stainless steel bridge skeletons, aluminum framework, etc), and metal furniture (stainless steel storage units, steel shelving, metal cabinet, etc). Cascade is ISO9001 certified and has gained business and trust from customers in UK, Ireland, Germany, US and Canada.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality products at the most competitive price so as to maximize value to customers and joyful experience from doing business with us.
Previous: No Information
- What is the cause of burrs in the processing part when laser cutting carbon stee
- What are the characteristics of laser cutting and processing?
- Five key systems for the maintenance and maintenance of laser cutters
- How to cut out a good sample with a laser cutter
- Analysis of common problems in laser cutting and processing
- The main factors affecting the accuracy of laser cutting and processing
- How to clean the metal laser cutting and processing components
- What control systems are commonly used in optical cutting machines? ?
- Which core components are used in laser precision cutting and processing
- An analysis of the working principle and protection measures of laser cutting an
- Choose which points to pay attention to in laser cutting
- How to control the accuracy of metal laser cutting?